Ever have an amazing idea you want to launch, only to realize you have absolutely no one to start selling to?
No need to shelve that idea away, just yet!
Let's put together a fun, creative content plan to warm up your audience for your pre-sale so they’d actually want to buy your offer.
The Serve to Sell Content Workshop is a step by step, no fluff training to help you plan out a low-pressure content strategy to nurture, educate and prepare your audience for the incredible offer you have in the making.
💨💨💨 Say goodbye to that sinking feeling of defeat that comes with a zero sale launch.
👋👋👋 And say hello to an audience sitting on the edge of their seats, credit card in hand, ready to snag your offer the first chance they get!
Want to know what we'll be covering?
The workshop takes you through my super low-pressure content plan that nurtures your audience so you can sell without feeling like a sleazy salesperson.
The training covers:
- The breakdown of my "selling cycle" that shows you exactly what you need to be focusing on BEFORE selling any offer you plan to create - so you can follow a clear path to get your offer launched, without feeling like it's this impossible task you'll never get done.
- How to setup your content calendar with intention and purpose - so you don't waste time trying to figure out what you need to say to your audience in the weeks leading up to your pre-sale.
- How to repurpose this content for an evergreen sales funnel - so you can make money while you're cooking up a wholesome dinner for your family, or while you're out for a coffee run with your favourite person.
Want to know what's inside?
Marketing is one of the most time consuming tasks for an online business owner. This is why I'm intentionally adding things to help minimize the time you spend on nurturing your audience while getting the maximum results for all your efforts.
When you jump in on this offer, you'll get access to:
- The Serve to Sell Content Creation Training that shows you how to create content that nurtures your audience so that by the time your offer goes on pre-sale, they are excited to buy it. (This means you'll be getting paid BEFORE actually creating your offer)
- A content calendar template that you can use right in Google Sheets so you can keep track of when your content should be posted.
- 100+ content prompts categorised for each of the 5 weeks, to get your creative juices flowing when it feels like that blinking cursor is taunting you.
- Matching Canva templates so you don't have to spend endless amount of time looking for graphics or stock images when sharing your content.
How it works:
You will receive an email with your purchase information, so be sure to keep a lookout for an email from "Gumroad", Subject: "You bought Serve to Sell [Content Workshop]"